P.F. Chang’s China Bistro Inc., with its new menu debut Tuesday, has put renewed emphasis on its scratch cooking in each of its 211 domestic restaurants as well as its particular ingredient sourcing.
From website videos of the farms where it gets ingredients to menu covers that deconstruct dishes down to their simplest form, the company is highlighting how each of its domestic units highlights in-house preparations. The company is also working locally at farmer’s markets to feature the brand and new menu items.
New additions with this week’s menu rollout include:
- Hunan Dragon Wings - Hunan spice, chili jam, sesame seeds, pickled vegetables
- Cauliflower Tempura - Farm fresh cauliflower, sweet-spicy gochujang sauce
- Wok-Charred Brussels Sprouts
- Long Life Noodles
- Singapore Firecracker Chicken - Black pepper garlic sauce, fresno peppers, onion
- Wok-Fired Filet Mignon - Sliced 8oz. filet, black pepper butter sauce, rustic potatoes, onion, lime-garlic vinaigrette
- Long Life Noodles & Prawns - Crispy prawns, garlic egg noodles, roasted chili peppers, chopped black beans